Tuesday, September 27, 2011

1 John 3 - Merest Christianity

Verse 18, "Let us not love with speech but with ACTION."

When I was a child my favorite ACTION figure was He-Man. Everyday I would pull as many of my He-Man ACTION figures out play as long as I could with them before bedtime.

There is a reason they call those toys ACTION figures, because they know children will put these toys in motion. The makers of these ACTION toys know that children will not let these toys just sit around while they play with them. The children will put them in ACTION.

Dear brothers and sisters we have to put our faith to ACTION. We have to show this world that we belong to Christ by the way we live, and not just by what we say. Talk is cheap. Let's represent Christ with ACTION everywhere we go.

John




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment