Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hebrews 11-true faith

BY FAITH nine months ago my family and I moved to Germantown, Maryland. We left our families, friends, and our security blankets, but through that God has blessed us so much! He has given us great friends, a loving church who treats us like family, gifted leaders pouring into our lives, and so much more than we can count!

I tell you that not to toot my on horn, but to ask you this question, What is it that God is asking you to do that requires you to step out in faith?

Is He asking you to reach out to that co-worker who is hurting? Is He asking you to join a G2? Is He asking you to serve in the Wave, Oasis, or Promiseland? Is God saying to you to sponsor a child through Compassion even though your pocket book is strapped? What is He asking you to do that will require you to walk by faith?

Whatever it is DO IT!! You'll be blessed you did.

John


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment