Friday, August 26, 2011

1 Thessalonians 3-4 - Preparing for the End

There is this really fantastic Kirk Franklin song that called "Caught up" that I could not get out of my head while I was reading these chapters. 1Thess 4:13-18 reminded me of this song.

While I was reading these chapters I was so humbled by the hope that was so evident in these chapters.

"Then we are who alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. Therefore, encourage one another with these words." I Thess 4:17-18

So on this Friday, be encouraged. There will be a time when we will be called up to meet our Jesus face to face. This gives me hope. Hope among the good, bad, and ugly. Hope that the best is yet to come.

Praise the Lord.

-Charity

p.s Here is the link for the song I mentioned.

http://youtu.be/de3dimzI9Ew

No comments:

Post a Comment