Friday, August 19, 2011

Acts 5 - Shock Waves

Passion.

That's is the thing that I walk away with from this chapter.
These early followers of Christ were rich in passion. How passionate were these followers of Christ that they sold everything and were stedfast in their devotion.

Even when face with death and imprisonment. They must obey God rather than man. Vs. 29

Convicting.

These early disciples were certainly shaking things up and causing a little bit of controversy.

As a church, I love how we want to becoming radical Christ followers. I know Mathew and Gina are passionate about seeing this acted out in the students who are in CBSM. 

Today, these stories of passion has convicted me to love well, whoever I encounter. 

I pray that these words bring life and encouragement to you. 

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment